Enfin

Getting started here seems a little harder than it ought to be, but let's hope we're on the right track now.

Rather than lay out too many grand statements for starters, which will only have to be edited later, why not dive right in?

The upcoming week is a travel week, and in the grander scheme of things, the upcoming several months are full of travel weeks. Transition - yes: again! Moving back, thankfully, to NC is one kind of transition; moving onto a farm is another; moving to a new office a third; not living alone yet one more! I am leaving as much as possible behind while accepting grace and building on blessings and gifts cultivated through many, many valleys. The last decade-plus has completely changed my life, and I would say it has changed me. Maybe others would say I'm the same - but they're mistaken.

The next new thing is an adventure in Alabama. If all goes as predicted I may eventually visit almost as many American states as foreign countries - Oklahoma and Alabama are new, and the next study may add another whole list. And regardless, a week out of the office is nearly always a good thing.




Popular Posts